Comment Policy Updated: September 7, 2013
All commentors will abide by Wheaton’s Law. (Please pardon the crudity, but it hopefully gets the point across.)
- Comment policy is enforced by a Barry Ween Chip. Therefore!
- Unnecessary profanity will be substituted to provide for my amusement.
- Tirades of profanity will have the text of their comments replaced by showtunes.
- Inflammatory comments will be run through a Swedish Chef Translator. (Bork Bork Bork!)
- Egregious violators will have their comments replaced by showtunes and then run through the Swedish Chef Translator.
Otherwise, I’m being hospitable and opening comments up. Disagree with me all you please. Really. I like arguments. But be polite about it. This is my digital home. If you wouldn’t fling it in my home, don’t fling it here. And rf you come in here and pick a fight, I’m going to amuse myself at your expense.