Joining in with Kendra’s Big Purse Dump @ Catholic All Year!
Okay folks, my purse dump is not going to be all that exciting. I have one main purse. I don’t tend to alternate them. And my purse is new – Himself gave me one for Christmas that I love only a little immoderately. It has 15 pockets. Therefore my inability to find something in my purse doesn’t mean it isn’t actually in there. I’ve just forgotten what pocket I put it in.
- drawing implements (pencil, brush tipped Pigma Micron, industrial strength fine tipped Sharpie)
- pencil sharpener
- kneadable eraser (…molded into a stegosaurus?)
- writing implements (self defense pen, fountain pen with purple ink)
- sketch pad
- current daybook
- spare blank daybooks (2)
- in-progress sock
- work badge & keys (actual keys not shown because duplicate keys can be made from screen captures according to Mythbusters)
- house/car keys (actual keys not shown, see above)
- menstrual cup (stored in a silicone coin purse)
- migraine zapper
- lip balm
- emergency dice
- Vistana sunglasses (fit over my glasses without looking dumb!)
- pocket sized Wet Brush
- auxiliary hair elastics
- microfiber cloth (for cleaning various lenses)
- 4GB USB drive
- Jackery lipstick battery (holds over 1 smartphone charge)
- cables etc. in a mesh bag
- water bottle
Wow, I really have a lot of these: mmm, I try to avoid carrying more than I need to of anything. I make up for this with sheer variety though.
I’ve been looking for these: I don’t really lose things in my purse, although I do sometimes forget which pocket I put something in.
Huh, that shouldn’t be in there: Nope. Everything should be here. How about the weirdest item? Definitely the kneadable eraser molded into a stegosaurus. I don’t remember doing that.
Most Unique Carried Thing: menstrual cup. I went through the whole link up, but I’m the only one who listed one.
Most Disturbing Lack: I cannot easily make fire.
My apologies, I do not know what is up with the formatting today and it’s giving my CDO fits, so I’m just going to hit publish and walk away.