I have a toddler asleep on my dominant arm. I’m pecking these Quick Takes out with my left hand on my iPad. This is not a recipe for tidy writing. My apologies in advance.
1. There are only 15 days of Advent left. I don’t have the yarn for my dad’s scarf. I only today got the fabric for the gifts I’m making. I need to make an Amazon order. I need to make plans for another Buche de Noel. I have a catechist module tomorrow morning. The tree hasn’t been decorated. GeekBaby’s quilt hasn’t even been fully cut out yet, no way it’ll get done. And this kid won’t nap unless he’s cuddled up on me!
2. Whew, he woke up when Himself got home and got off my arm. But the blood is now rushing back to my hand, so things are a little tingly…
3. I’m making microwavable heating pads for several people for Christmas this year. I’ll have extra fabric, and I plan on making extras and putting them up on Etsy. Stay tuned.
4. I did remember to get a Saint Nicholas cookie cutter this year! But I didn’t pay attention to the size listed, and it’s a monster. It cut very nice ginger bishops from my pepparkakor dough. But I didn’t take pictures Tuesday. Then today I knocked the box of remaining cookies on the floor and now they’re all broken. Nuts. Guess I’ll just need to bake more so I can take pictures. Maybe I’ll have time to ice that batch.
5. I was on the ball with chocolate coins too. He thought they were real money at first.